Marcel's Swiss Chocolate Wrapper Collection
Some day, I stopped throwing away the wrappers after eating chocolate. Instead, I took them
off very carefully without ripping or crumbling them and put them into an album. So, I have
now a collection of over 1000 chocolate wrappers. You can see some of them
in my wrapper gallery. But I don't have enough time or disk space
to scan them all.
I'm collecting only wrappers that are made of paper and I prefer the wrappers from chocoate
bars of about 100 g (3˝ oz).
My collection consists mainly of Swiss wrappers. For me "Swiss chocolate" means:
For details, see the list of all Swiss chocolate companies.
- Chocolate produced and sold in Switzerland
- Chocolate produced in Switzerland, with special wrappers for export.
- A Swiss brand, produced under license in a foreign country.
- Chocolate produced by a Swiss company in a foreign country.
- Chocolate produced by a foreign company that is owned by a Swiss company.
If you happen to be a collector of chocolate wrappers, too, or if you want to trade
wrappers for coins, beer mats,
caps, or beer labels, please mail to:
chocollect(at)gmx(dot)ch (the punctuation is spelled out in order to prevent spam).
I'm editor of the
Directory Project category for candy wrappers. You can submit your chocolate wrapper
links there, and I will review and add them.
Last update: Nov 24 2002